Saturday, July 15, 2006

First Post

A storyteller in every sense, huh? Just what does that mean?

Well, I'll tell you.

Those who know me personally will recognize the word as a title.
The "Storyteller" is the guy (or occasionally girl) who runs the LARP.


I run a LARP that tends towards the improvisational theatre side of things. But a storyteller can be other things too.

I am also a writer. Perhaps later I will link to some of my work. Perhaps not.

I also tell stories. In fact, I realized recently that stories are my whole life. Everything I'm interested in, everything I want to see in the world, and everything I do is at the very least closely tied to stories.

Not just fictional stories, either. Human stories. Funny stories. Inspiring stories. Stories about what is happening in our world, in our country, and in our backyard.

This blog will be about sharing stories from my life--my life of shared stories.

Pay attention to stories. They're important.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stories are important? Hmmm...never thought of it that way :)...hehe

7/31/2006 07:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home